11.12.07

tea with ALIX & c:o


Di: "I'll come over for a chat!! I could do with a nice cup of tea! I'll hop on a plane!!"

Olga: Di, will you do that?!! Take a bus from the airport to the central station and I´ll come and pick you up there! TEA!

Mary: :D Ingeborg is a great name for an imaginary aunty!~
You did not have any aunts at all?
It was only your mother or did she have just brothers? and your father´s side..
we had snow twice in Sintra since i have been here..7 years.
it was a wooohooo experience :)

Olga: Aunts. Yes I had three on fathers side. One of them remains. I have one on my mothers side. I liked Moster Ruth (mothers sister) alot when I was a little girl!

Alix: Could we all synchronise a time to drink a cuppa tea at the same moment - in-tea-net - say tomorrow morning at 9am (GMT)? Well I'm going to brew tea and toast you ladies.

Olga: 9am (GMT) I´ld like that! See you!

Uschi: (at 8am GMT) Hej, I'm right in time, right??? So I would like to have a good cup of tea with you, too. And shall I bring some of the chocolates???

Olga: God morgon Uschi!! I think GMT is in one hour... But you are very welcome RIGHT NOW!!!Chocolade - yes PLEASE!!!!

Noak: Httttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
H kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
¨h0poy0yu0986886586
Ogiuy906 oooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
6666666666666666666666666666
666666666 6666666666 6hhg6hh6666666666 6666666666666666hhhhhhhhh 6666666666666666666666 6666666666666666

666666666666 66666666666666666666666rrrrr kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

666666




6

18 comments:

Ursula Achten said...

HmmmH, here I am back again, and made a little preparation on my site.
Thanks Olga for the invitation!!

OK;)! I've been in the wrong room!!
Here you are...so glad to see you!

Olga said...

The same! :)

Olga said...

I hope you don´t mind I´m not combed nor dressed properly yet? This is like a breakfast...

Ursula Achten said...

So tell me please, what kind of tea do you prefer?? On your photo is green tea and herbal tea, peppermint, yes! That's good!
And Noak is eating jam??
Nice comment, Noak!!!

My favourite tea is green tea and herbal tea! And spiced Yogi-Tea ( often with black pepper, yummi)

Ursula Achten said...

Hehee, so I hope you don't mind I'm drinking ((((((coffee/psssstttt!)??
Tea comes later! But I don't use coffee as a drug, it doesn't work with me....I only get tired from coffee.
You look cute with the tousled hair!

Olga said...

Yes - that is EXACTLY what I preffer too! Atleast that´s what I drink. A cup of well prepared black tea with a little milk in good company isn´t cad eather... But we don´t have clack tea at home.

Olga said...

It is a little complicated typing with loth of keys missing here.

Noak is sitting behind me playing here in the armchair.

He thinks your coffee looks interresting!

Ursula Achten said...

So....where is Alix...still asleep?...tired from Christmas preparations? And Di...missed the plane?
I saw Stockholm in the news yesterday...lots of torchs burning in the night to celebrate the Nobel price of peace!
I thought of you!!

Olga said...

I´ve got to get Noak and myself ready no. Hans will go out with him in a while and I have to work! NICE you came over. Lets have tea some other time in another house with the other ladies as well!

Talk more later!

Ursula Achten said...

So perhaps you should put the types on your wishlist for Christmas...
Or you'll have to learn blind-writing...but that's what you do now, isn't it?

Ursula Achten said...

goodbye my dear and have a wonderful day!!
Greetings to Hans and Noak!!

Alix said...

DAMn bugger blast!

Hey only an hour or two late!!!

I'm drinking coffee as I needed something stronger. At the designated hour Ruben was having a tantrum, and then a food delivery ariived...oh dear..quite a morning.

But I'm loving it now.

Alix said...

you guys have some great teas.
I want to buy some rooibush with vanilla. I tried it the other day and was deliciousssss.

Have a lovely lovely day

Olga said...

Dear Alix,

No you can´t buy that tea... All is FREE here. (I´ll remember your favourite tea till next time)I am so GLAD you came by!

My day´s been fine. Hope your´s been too!

saloia said...

:D

I missed it..this time!

Olga said...

Next time, Mary!

Alix said...

Well the day isn't over quite yet. Time for one more cup of tea...

Di said...

Sorry I missed tea!! I love herbal tea and green tea but not black tea!! I was busy at work today and unable to escape!! Next time!! I want to be there!!!