5.8.11

Emotions
This summer has been - and still is full of emotions.
And when I have the possibility I´ll sit down and write about it all;
about our "fleemarket", the photography, my friend Anna, my dear mother, about the house where I grew up...
There is much to tell.

We sold things for three weeks
and the house was once again filled with
life, laughter and talking people.
Those three weeks were like a long happy feast!
( This is by the way the greatest idea: a mobile vintage & retro shop. )

And when I was on my way back to Stockholm
sitting on the subway
aproaching
our suburb...
I bursted into tears
feeling like a homeless refugee...


. . . . . . . . . . . .






These are the people tha are to take over Toreskog.
They are perfect for the purpose
and I wish them well and that
Toreskog will be a happy home to them!


2 comments:

Ursula Achten said...

I will be all ear!!
Got your yellow-urgent-subway-letter and something is flying back to you...should be nearly there!

A hug!
Uschi

Liivia said...

what a wonderful home! love it!