19.12.07

OUT

Decided yesterday that

if the weather was nice today -

I would take a day of,

and go to town

with my boys and my camera.

We took the subway

from Tensta to Kungsträdgården.

Turned left as we came out.

Reached Strandvägen.

Followed it.
Crossed the (Djurgårds-)bridge.
Followed the water.
Feeded the birds.
Came to the ROSENDALS GARDEN.
Had lunch.


Rosendal is a garden of 7000 square meters in Stockholm
with trees, flowers, a café, a bakery, a shop... and with different events at different times.
Lots of pictures from the Rosendal garden are here at Flickr.


8 comments:

Olga said...

Hello everybody!

I´ve meved your comments to here. OK?

Saloia:

i really like the portrait Olga
and its a beautiful place Rosendal...

D e a r:

Mary,you are so QUICK!! I am sitting here publishing it NOW. Shanging it back and forth. Trying to make it appear OK. HI!!

Bettina Ling:

Such beautiful photos.I love the combinations you put together, they give more of a feeling of the place, simple and romantic....and your stream of Noak eating so happily at the table :)

mansuetude:

bautiful photos
thanks for sharing the light.

D e a r:

You are SOOOO welcome!
I was glad to get some light today.
Do you see the sun today??

mansuetude said...

yes: i am in the south in the United States so i get a lot of light. I had a bright, rather warm-ish day while my sisters in the north (900 miles north) are in a big freeze. But lots of light. Still, light is different depending on the angle of the location.

Di said...

It looks like a beautiful day! I love the colours in the low winter light!

Olga said...

Mansuetude, what´s your reall name? Mine is Olga :)
Yes light can definatelly be VERY different at different places. Here I think it´s neutral though. Not breathtaking. But absolutelly not bad eather...

Olga said...

Bettina! Thanks! I wished to ansamble the photos to achieve what you are talking about. But I don´t really think the pictures reflects the feeling there was at Rosendal. I+ll try again some other time...

Olga said...

Di, I do too. Thank you! :)

Catalina said...

astonish pictures as always Olga! The light! incredible!

Alix said...

ah yes...the light...
I haven't been able to load your page properly for a few days. seems to be resolved :-)