26.8.11

Thankyou Liivia!

Yesterday I was listening to music
while
seeing images
while
working with my hands
while
sitting comfortably in our sofa.
And I was feeling completely content.


hangers for my photographs

The music was from here
The images were from here.
The work in my hands was
making nice "hangers"
for my photographs.
The contentment was gained
from having gotten alot of work done
- effectively.
(Sandpapering MDF-boards,
glueing seven pictures on to seven boards,
pressing the pictures on the boards
under heavy books
Painting new boards white.
Glueing little lables
with my name
onto the back
of the boards.
Printing and cutting up extra lables
to last me for a long time.)

To sit down
and enjoy
the present moment
after doing my work
was heavenly!



Liivia -

Your pictures took my mind
to a place where

I felt at home.
To a place where

just everything was right.

There was life, joy and peace
in your pictures
wich flooded over to me.

I looked through your slideshow
in full screen mode
atleast three times.

Thankyou Liivia!



Liivia Talossas blog is here.

No comments: